Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Stage, new chapter!!

Yes, I am back! Back to my own lovely country- Malaysia. I have been charging my energy back hometown for last three months. Spend time with family, hang around with buddies, visit old friends, go for holiday, movie analyze, research for my further studies and sending resume; this is what I did for last three months.

What is my actual plan after since my graduation? Well, I plan to go UK for my master studies. Always have a dream to go to Europe study and explore around. LOL, as you can see the main purpose for me is not to go there study but is go there to explore. Is always nice to be a beg packer and go around with limited budget. Is challenging!! Believe me, this is really fantastic. Do experience once in your life. Anyway, this does not come to me at the moment. Is not a right time, I suppose!

I am currently having my three months training started last week in Marcus Evans Company which is one of the world’s leading providers and promoters of global summits strategic conferences, professional training, congresses and sport hospitality. In another way, this is an event management. If you like to find out more, refer to this. http://www.marcusevans.com
Another new chapter; new topic; new stage! I have never thought of working at Kuala Lumpur. Life is unpredictable! Is really tough for me to struggle around in KL for the first few days; have to wake up early for taking at least one hour bus to go to my office and another one hour for me to come back. Well, the distance is not that far from my house to office, just the JAN!!! A big headache if you own a car here.

For the first week training, is kind tough to me. As I am the youngest one among 8 trainees and the only one without any working experience. I was struggling like KETAM in the Fire. However, when the moment I get through the test and step into their office, everything worth it. I see the whole working environment, how employee work, competitive between the teams, how the sales go on and etc. Everyone seems to be energetic and enthusiastic. Cool. I think I need to get harder for better achievement in this competitive environment cause the people there is Damn KIA SU!! GOSH!!! I better stop here. Have to do my homework for tomorrow. Bye and take care ya , buddies!! Miss you guys.

No comments: