Monday, April 27, 2009

Buddy!!! Buddies!!!

Buddy!! Hey, buddies!! How is your life getting on? Is everything gone into smooth and right track? Good if everything in right track; not too bad if not in a right track! Everything will gonna be alright! No worries!

I have been struggling hard here. Life in KL is kinda of hectic and crazy! I really have to salute those who stay at KL. Time flies, unbelievable that I am still here and struggling like KETAM! But I never regret with what I decided although this is tough enough. I really learn lots and see a lot through this job. Get to know how an organization performance, operate and their systems. It is kinda of interesting if you can see through and enjoy the scene in the big organization. For example: You get to see damn arrogant people, they don’t give you a single smile? What the hell is that? A smile is not going to cost you any single cents, right? They talk arrogantly; look down on you because you are new! But I don’t care! Who the hell you are! I don’t bother!! If you don’t want to smile, why should I talk to you even though you are the manager or director!! Don’t expect me to bow for you! I have my own dignity! Anyway, I love my department where my manager is good and fun enough, but of course she can be very strict and she is kinda of perfectionist! What to do? Have to work hard! Guess why I love my department so much? It is because we always have party among ourselves! We like to buy junk food and end up with sharing the food whenever the general manager is not around! Sound cool, izzit it? Yes, everything has gone into the routine slowly and I get to use with new environment slowly! Hey, guy.. life is unpredictable! Everything is gonna be alright!! Just wait for a right timing!

Hey, I will be back on 8th May. I am very excited toward it and this is the motivation for me to struggle here!! Can’t wait to see you guys soon but too bad someone is not around when I am back. Gonna to miss you la… don’t forget my present ya!! Hehe.. take care, guys!

2 comments:

InVibl3 said...

hahah..so damn long ur blog..ketam? haha..i loves to eat FRESH ketam. especially FAT FAT one. LOL.hahah..glad to hear u that u still enjoy ur life there. hopefully u will get a further promotion after that! best of luck *muackz muackz*
so happy to come back?need me to advertise in newspaper? lol..dont forget next time when we meet, buy me some "stuff" (starts with K ends with E.) i guess i already gave enough hints. hahahaa. jk. i dont wish u kill ur gaji..ur salary out already? or OVERDRAFT? LOL. happy owes!
jia u!! hehe...
LOVE YOU! XOXOXO.
write more...but not too long..coz lazy read..more pics? since u got a good cam with u..hahah..
till then..i will come and visit ur blog when im free. =P

Anita_Ing said...

kiwi, how dare you! of course overdraft la. you should know my style. haha.. when are you coming over o? waiting for you. waiting for you. haha..